Sunday, June 10, 2007
I MISS SEC 4 LIFE !!! T_T
THE FOUR WILD GRASS ~
I rmb how we play piano ..
I rmb how we stay in sch. Till so late,
I rmb how we guys kp & lisiao xinyi ~
I rmb .. er .. how lame we ar..
I rmb how loud we laugh. -.-
I rmb how we chiong maple together. (G0ON WINNER) =X
I rmb we sibei steady till CUT TAT STUPID HAIR STYLE !!
I rmb we keep eating vege. Fish head bee hoon & drink green tea. -.-
I rmb we keep eating sakae .
I rmb got 1 time we late for assembly then stand in front of the whole sch. [XIASUAY]
I rmb how we treat each other when *princess day
.
.
.
.
.
.
(nv ending)
.
.
.
.
.
OHH !!!! I RMB THE LAST DAY OF SCH. & OBS HOW I CRY !! ~ -.-
The jiayou (band) board still with me ! *
__________________________________________________ edited from seXINYI babe version ~
early morning, went temple .
then wan QIAN HU.
adult - BUY FISH
children - CATCH small fish -.-
then cook spagetti for phy.
then when i'm there already .
'' phone ring '' [ sister]
me : '' hello ? ''
sis : '' JIEJIE, DON GIVE PHY. EAT ''
me : ''WHY ?''
sis:'' HEN NAN CI ''
ni na bu ~ i hang up the phone straight away lor !
T_T
break my heart .
___________________________________________________
I'M SORRY BABY !
don do silly things .
sorry for giving u attitude.
not trusting u !!!!
i'm the bad one ~
SORRRY ~
love & need u .
nothing must happen to u !!!!
T_______________________T
___________________________________________________
u wont be here for me tis 3 days.
i hope u will be fine.
camp wont be too tough.
do take lots of care.
drink lots of water.
come back well .
g0on will be here waiting for your return.
g0on <3 phy.