Friday, June 22, 2007
BIG BIG NEWS !!
i have a lil secret to share.
AHEM * [ WO JIA DE XIAO BAI ]
SHAWN WONG REN WEI IS DATING ANOTHER GAL !!!
woohoo ~
CONGRATS * [ CLAP ]
xD
I know i'm kind of crazy but, he said so . ^^
LOLL !!
OH - OH - OH !
name : christin
'' WHOEVER FIND TIS GAL NAME CHRISTIN FOR ME GETS 1MILLION $ (hellbank) ''
ok ! enough of nonsense ~
^^v
_____________________________________
'' wonderful day '' -.-
went to grandma house today .
miss her lots *
_____________________________________
OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!
monday got front office exam le .
T__________(stress)__________T
g0nna study really hard for it !
I MUST PASSS~
flying colours *
getting better le !
thx u xiao bai * for the herbal tea .
it taste bitter but, sweet in my heart !!
XD
ok !
i'm really crazy today .
I KNOW~
-.-
alright.
g0on <3