Tuesday, May 15, 2007
HAHAHA! (HGF) project finishing lo.
more to go......................
but, at least 1 problem lesser .
group pro. become i do alone.
haiyoyo !
hmm .. someone in sch. tried to find trouble today !
say '' don let me see u in sch.''
XD will see who don let who see who in sch. =p neh !
alright ! today, walk home from bgphs bus stop.
jus to recap my memory.
XD how i walk home everyday normally.
( u will the one who always walk with me, and now i'm alone.)
it jus gave me a hint towards life .
*u guys no longer walk along with me. i'm all by my own now. but, i still have to reach my destiny by myself no matter how long how far how hard is going to be. *
i dono if i'm still as important in you guys heart.
but, i can onli tell u guys. u will forever be mine.
no matter is the past, now or the future.
u guys jus leave BIG foot print.
i'm really stress with all the task tat has to be complete .
haii .. use to have u guys help me de. =/
ARGH !!
7 magic words [ i jus cant live without u guys]
alright. enough of the emo. me...
when will my life be brighten again ?
SICKENING !
oh ya..
I WANNA REBORN !
I WANNA SHOPPING !
I DON WANNA GO SCHOOL !
I DON DON DON WAN PROJECT !
I WAN U GUYS !
T______________________T
nv forget me ever !
pls .......
bu zai xiao de goon * <3
